I was just reading back in my blog which reminded me; let us look at my success rate for my 2011 New Year’s Resolutions.
Considering I only remember I had one, I am not overly confident.
- Start knitting again (it didn’t happen, not even once!)
- Go to the Gym at least 2 times per week (I am reasonably satisfied I met this goal, now that I have ballet and Pilates it is always at least 2 times)
- Less snacking at work (definitely improvement throughout the course of the year, could still get better though)
- Eat McDonalds only 6 times in the whole year (Done! I was very regimented about this, I had McD’s once every 2 months, very spread out. This is the only resolution I actually remembered I had!)
- Be more friendly and open in work situations (hmmmm, not sure if there has been a change there, not to say I am not friendly, but I could be better)
- Get the 7:55 train every morning, not the 8:15 (I have failed on this one, could be my worst year yet)
- Decide if I want to go back to school etc. (welllll I did decide, and then got shot done oh well, such is life)
Maybe I will set up some new resolutions soon.