Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hoarding!

This is the extent of my troubles

See Exhibit A:


an empty Disaronno bottle I picked up off the street, on the night of 16 February 2008, after going to the Shunt Vaults in London Bridge http://www.spoonfed.co.uk/london/venue/southbank-75/shunt-vaults-2333/ for my 25th Birthday celebrations, simply because I had 2 shots of the stuff earlier in the evening. A ‘memento’ to commemorate the night… who needs an empty bottle that was essentially garbage to begin with!?

I could only throw it away after taking a series of photos to remember it by.


How am I ever going to empty my house?

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Wow. You are a better hoarder than I am! I keep stuff as sentimental (stupid things) but I dont always remember where they are from. I'm surprised you got the date exactly on!

Yay to decluttering. It feels freeing.