List 11 random facts about yourself
Answer the 11 questions
Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers
Comment on their page to let them know
Tag the person who nominated you in your post
Since I don't even know 11 bloggers that won't be happening! But I thought I could at least answer the questions for Jen, and tell her so, not tag her, as I don't know how to do that either! :)
Eleven random things about me -
1. I used to like Buffulo Chicken flavoured things, and now I seem to dislike them immensely!
2. I only cut my hair once every 2 years.
3. I am too lazy to wear make-up.
4. I enjoy watching ANTM.
5. I enjoy watching historical documentaries.
6. I have been to Paris 3 times.
7. I am dislike babies a lot, but do want to have children.
8. I have never worn a thong, and have no idea how people can say they are comfortable.
9. I enjoy shooting guns, but think they should tight gun laws even more.
10. I don't think my eyes are brown, to me they look green and orange.
11. I talk in a British accent, by myself, to myself, sometimes just to practise it.
1. What is one thing that you want to do but haven't done yet for whatever reason?
Go to Ireland with my sister, mom, aunt and cousin. Some day it will happen guys!
2. What worries you?
That kids are expensive.
3. What is one thing you would change about yourself/life?
I wish I was more confident to take the lead. Mostly this is a career related comment. I wish I had more confidence in myself.
4. If you could travel anywhere where would you go and why?
I would love to take a summer to camp all around Europe. Beautiful scenery, sun, swimming, food, and meeting lots of cool people.
5. What is one thing you'd like to be remember for?
Being an important meaningful person in other peoples lives. In any way, but hopefully because I was kind, caring and interesting to be around.
6. What was your original motivation for starting a blog? Is it still the same now?
I started a blog originally because my friends were doing it. I also started one once to talk about and show photos of my travels. Now I write in it because I like to have a little record of memories and it is fun to go back and read the old posts occationally.
7. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
In 5 years I am married, with the 2nd kid on the way. Not so creative I know, but you can't wait forever to have a family! Hopefully I have also moved up slightly career-wise. That needs more thought!
8. Who was the last person that made you cry? Why? (if you care to share)
I cry all the time! Movies, commercials, sports, music... but if we are saying real person that would be myself. I am usually the reason I am crying! Usually because of stress for no reason!
9. Why are you happy?
Because there is so much in our lives to be happy about. The older I get the happier I am. I think the guy I get to share my life with has something to do with it. :)
10. What is your favourite thing to do when you are alone?
Walking around London and exploring. Or nothing at all and curling up on the couch and watching crap TV and film.
11. What is one thing you'd like to learn?
To speak another language, maybe Spanish