Once I read Jen B's blog and she had 100 resolutions I thought I should think of a few more.
- I would like to restart knitting (I got all this yarn for Christmas last last year and all the sudden I stopped knitting, must get on that)
- I would like to get to the gym at least twice a week. (So far this is going pretty well as there is this pilatess class on Wednesday evenings that I really enjoy going to, and I usually get to the gym on Sundays. So maybe I should try for 3 times!)
- I am only going to eat McDonald's on 6 occations in the entire year. (So basically once every 2 months, so it would be best to go as long as I can before the first time; save up my times :).
- Less snacking at work
- To be more friendly and open in work and social situations.
- To get the 7:55 train to work everyday and not sleep in and get the 8:15 which makes me late for work
- I need to decide what is happening in my life in the second half of 2011 and also 2012 (I need to do this be thinking seriously about whether I would like to go back for more schooling and in WHAT. )
That last one is a big one, gulp.