Saturday, January 15, 2011

New Years Traditions

Last year, 31 December 2009, I was in the big R and hosted a New Years Eve get together at my mom's house.  I wanted to do something different or special when the clock struck 12.  I went online and googled "News Years Eve traditions."   I wanted to see what thing people did on New Years in different countires.  I read a bunch of things that I don't really remember, but one thing I did use was that in Spain some people put 12 grapes on skewer and at the stroke of midnight if you eat all of the grapes in a minute you will have good luck for the year to come.  Or something like that!   Anyways we all had grapes at 12 last year.  This year I did it again.  It is my new tradition!




HAPPY NEW YEAR!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Thats my favourite pic of you and Mark ever!! Also, Mark cut his hair!! Snazzy!

Jen said...

(I meant the one where your leg is up in the air and you can see the bottom of your grippy socks, THAT picture!)
:-p

Kimberly Ann said...

I love my grippy sock slippers!