Friday, February 18, 2011

The Library

I have worked at my current office building for 2 years and 21 days. Every morning on my way to work I walk by the Shoe Lane Library and think, “I should go take a look in there at lunch”. And I never have. Well today I finally went in. I had forgotten about how useful a Library can be. In these days of the internet, libraries have slipped off the radar for a lot of people. But I hope they flock back. I always have this unsettled feeling when working on the computer, most specifically my laptop; a feeling like I can’t see the full picture, like something is missing. (It is probably a table!!). Anyways I am heading back to the library, getting a card and taking out some books. I would like to get back to learning without looking at a screen!

No comments: