Monday, December 11, 2006

Good Afternoon Happy Birthday Dad

Hi all,
Christmas is creeping up on us at lightening speed! I have brought myself a worldwide voltage travel hair blow drier as a present, at Argos (this funny store, you look through a catalog to buy what you want and then you get it in 5 minutes! all the stuff is just in the back. so everything is cheeper because the store doesn't have to display anything).......... And I bought this gray woll dress shirt thingy at Portobello Market yesterday in Notting Hill. LOL ah yes the framiliar English names, :) hugh grant anyone. The market specializes in antiques and jewlery. They had like old cricket and footballs and things, golf clubs, tennis racquets... I bought an old key. The guy said it was from around the 1840's..but whos knows if he knows but I love it, and I have always wanted one of those fancy keys. It can be my lucky key.

Stranger Than Fiction wasn't as good as I thought it would be, but it was good. I didn't try the popcorn. I had Domino's Pizza yesterday, it was not very good :) just like at home. I eat way too many cookies and I have to get myself under control!!! I need mom to tell me to be good!!! LOL

ps, those of you that do not have directwest address listings which i can sleuth out online, email me your addresses! or you will never get a postcard :)!!!! Yes this is a threat

talk to you soon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oohooh! The key thing is exciting! You should put it on a cord and make it into a necklace! :-)