Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Getting the woe out

Bad news - I didn't get accepted to the MPA program with the UofR Grad school.  I found out 2-ish Monday's ago and I was pretty devistated to say the least.  It felt like my whole life might change course just because of this one decision that wasn't even mine.  I was so excited to go back to school.  I can still try again, but it won't be the perfect time like this was.  It also really sucks being rejected.  I checked back like 10 times just in case it wasn't true... sigh

ALSO I just checked and my flights home in August (which I have already purchased) are on sale for 200 pounds cheaper than what I paid for them.  That is about $300!!!!  NOT COOL! :(

Anyways that is all the bad stuff in my life, I think I am doing pretty good otherwise.  Keeping on carrying on. :)

3 comments:

Jen said...

*hugs*
That is the suck, Kim. I keep hitting roadblocks in EVERY direction if it makes you feel any better. Apparently this kind of crap gives you character? Looking forward to seeing you in August though! ;-)

Tanya said...

awww that sucks kimmers!! We will make it happen dont worry. and very excited about you coming home in august. Super excited to see you.

Why am I here??? said...

everything happens for a reason! Hang in there my friend