Well hello to anyone there. I would just like to say I have really been enjoying the NHL playoffs. There have been some very exciting games.
Some thoughts from me
- floor tiles, grout, I will never in my own house have tile grout. How do you bloody clean the stuff?!? grout is porous, the dirt and water just sinks right in. Ridiculous. I tried baking soda and that didn't really do the trick and now I can't get the white residue off. (thanks google)
- the lawn mower won't start. could it be water in the carborator (so google tells me) !?!?! What does one do when the lawn mover won't start. And you have no car, and the only way out of the back yard is through the house . Eeps
- I am a bit addicted to TV right now and I don't like it. However one stupid show I particularly enjoy is Total Wipeout USA. Brilliant! Watch out for those big balls.
- A big TV just begs you to watch it. If you sit in the livingroom with it off it just sits there looming over you willing you to turn it on. I definately hope to have a house where the big TV has its own room so I don't have to see it all the time. But I do like little tvs in the kitchen, most definately.
- I am thinking about getting rid of my facebook, and maybe my blog! Internet socializing sucks! What is the point of knowing everything about everyone if you haven't talked to or visited with anyone. I ask you!!?!
- Texting makes me feel nauseous and I don't like that either!
- while emptying the diskwasher on my own I thought 'I miss my sister'
- the UK federal election is tomorrow, Mark is missing the vote! (he is in Houston right now)
- and I am off to bed